WHAT WE DO
For vendors building and selling AI systems
Informatics4AI provides management consulting to AI vendors. We focus on two areas:
- Sales & Marketing - improving and refining the go-to-market strategy.
- Investor Relations - raising money and exit strategies.
Informatics4AI's go-to-market (GTM) work focuses on helping AI companies answer three key questions:
- What is your current situation?
- Where do you want to go?
- How do you get there?
Go-to-market strategies need to involve the entire organization to be effective and involve many facets of sales, marketing, and development. In summary, GTM projects include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Defining/segmenting the market and prioritizing customers.
- Building/refining the core value proposition, creating a differentiated brand positioning and messaging plan.
- Understanding the buying process/customer journey and build a sales and marketing ecosystem that supports this process and maximizes sales results.
- Developing a "first, best, only" PR strategy.
- Ensuring that the development roadmap supports correct priorities - strengthening the core value proposition, increasing product differentiation, and maximizing exit opportunities.
- Defining and jump starting an inbound marketing strategy ensuring a successful foundation for your content marketing program.
- Working closely with the senior management team to define strategies, set priorities, and implement projects.
Informatics4AI helps AI vendors raise capital. As part of this process Informatics4AI will help vendors refine their investor pitch, set realistic valuations, and build strong relationships with potential investors.
For more mature AI companies, Informatics4AI assists with exit strategies and maximizes the number of potential buyers.
Investor Due Diligence
Informatics4AI also works on due diligence projects for potential investors.